Accelerated Wealth

Accelerated Wealth

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The only economy we can control is our household economy...

What better way to learn to control your own economy!  Today people's biggest fear is no longer speaking in front of a crowd, but the number one fear today for adults: OUTLIVING THEIR RETIREMENTS!  Many of the retired people who have taken big hits in the market are going back to work because their retirements are losing and are still at risk!  Sad!  Did you know you don't have to put your principle at risk?  Did you know you could learn how to build your OWN bank and control where your money goes?  Why just sit there and wait...do you have that much time?  Even if you do have that much time WHY would you continue to lose when you could continue to gain?????

Here at Accelerated Wealth in La Junta, we are gearing up for another workshop for people who are interested in a "new" look on finances, retirement, & building their own bank.  This will be August 19th at Thyme Square in La Junta, CO.  We are holding two workshops to accommodate peoples schedules.  The first being at 12:00 Noon and it will be done in 1 hour and the second held at 5:30 pm.  Dinner or lunch is on me!  If you would be interested in coming to be educated on a concept that has been around for a long time (at least 100 years), but not utilized to the potential then I encourage you to come.  I will need you to call me at 719-469-1240 to get a reservation because space is limited, please do not just show up.  We have been booking up and filling the room in previous workshops.

The people in the previous workshops who have come & seen this are excited to discover a better way to get a tax advantage, learn to finance themselves, and pass it on to their heirs TAX-FREE!  This is not a sprint...it's a marathon, but well worth crossing the finish line!

I have heard from many clients or people who have come to see this...I wished I would have known about this 10 or 20 years ago, my retirement would be so different right now.  I personally wished I would have known about this myself even 4 years ago, when I left the county I would have rolled my 401k into this and 1. would not have had to worry about another loss, 2. would not have worried about taxes, and 3. would not have paid off debt without going through myself FIRST.  I wished I would have been told about this before because our lives would have been different too.  The great part - it's NOT too late, because it can still work!  You have to make the first step and choice to educate yourself.

If neither of these times work for you, call me - I would be glad to show you one on one.  There is no obligation to look.  It may or may not be for you.  BUT you will not know unless you check it out.

Again the workshop lunch or dinner is: August 19th
At: Thyme Square, :La Junta, CO
Times: 12:00 noon or 5:30 pm
Call: 719-469-1240 for your reservations
Please due to the limited space adults only.

No comments:

Post a Comment